Thursday 11 September 2008

shedded



so they have all gone and heres the evidence!!! some say there is little difference others are shocked... but whatever your response... my main reason for shedding the dreads was to get used to not being affirmed by what others think about my appearance and to be more me... so it is what it is... a mop of curls like my mums :)


footnote... the last dread was shed at 7.30 in the dark of a quiet room with a little prayer and a tear... please remember me and my dreads in your thoughts and prayers and my future hair stlyes

'God knows every hair on my head... and the ones in a box in my room'

1 comment:

Joss D´Aismont said...

Oh that is nice... the meaning of what you did with your hair... i bet it feels softer =). It´s funny cuz i also cut my hair of years!